BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Inclusive subscription to the Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery
- 12 copies/year (both online and hard copy)
- Educational resources
- European Lecture Series with EACCME accreditation (open)
- Access to EACMFS Educational Programme (open) including Rolling Programme Courses linked to the EBOMFS examination curriculum covering all aspects related to the specialty
- A refund of Euro 300 is available annually for each EACMFS Trainee Member (excluding Non-European JTUS members) attending a course of this programme.
- Eligibility for Prizes and Awards for Junior Trainee Undergraduate Student Members/Specialist Trainee Members
- Hugo Obwegeser Travelling Scholarship (open)
- Leibinger Prize (open)
- Congress Scholarships. Helene Matras Congress Scholarship (open). John Lowry Congress Scholarship (open).
- Rosalind Dancygier Travelling Fellowship (UCLH) (open)
- Access to the Member section of the EACMFS Website
- Preferential registration fees for EACMFS Congresses
- Newsletter (open)
- Access to the General Assembly which is the governing and legislative authority of the Association